Form Design & Flexibility
SmartyGrants allows grantmakers to customise the look of their applicant-facing site to match their own organisation’s branding.
Users can also customise forms to stipulate maximum character/word counts and may add additional field validation rules, as well as customised help and guidance notes.
Form Design features that we know you'll love
- Free site "skinning" (emulating your organisation's look and feel) for all new clients (re-skinning also available as required [extra charges may apply])
- Enforce compliance by adding mandatory fields, word limits, number and date ranges and address validation
- Customise overview text for your applicant website and each round
- Add question "hints" as desired within forms
- Use condtional logic to enable or disable sections or pages, as required.
|Idealware Criteria*||Idealware Rating
|39. Lets you, or the vendor, customise online applications forms with your logo, at a minimum.|
|40. Lets you adjust character or word counts for at least some fields in online forms.|
|41. Lets you adjust character or word counts for all fields in online forms.|
|42. Lets you adjust character count, and displays prominently how many characters remain on a field.|
|43. Lets you customise in-system help for applicants and grantees.
Vendor can customise in-system help for applicants or grantees.
|44. Lets you, or the vendor, customise online application forms to match the look and feel of your website, including colours, fonts, and navigation, at no additional cost.|
|45. Lets you adjust word as well as character count, and displays prominently how many words or characters remain on a field.|
|46. In-system help is customisable (by you or by the vendor) in the form of online videos, FAQs, wikis, or another sophisticated option.|