Grant Requirements & Evaluation
Grantmakers can’t afford to drop their attention after the cheque’s gone out. Proper monitoring of performance against the funding criteria and agreed contract is imperative to the success of the program. SmartyGrants provides tools to help ensure peace of mind for both the grantmaker and their supervisors and auditors.
Acquittal/evaluation features that we know you'll love
- Design your evaluation and acquittal forms so you gain the critical information you need
- Allow online completion and submission of acquittals and other reports
- Stay on top of acquittals as they come in
- Acquittal reports are linked to an application, ensuring all information is stored against a single record
- Supports a range of processes - from a single evaluation process through to a formal committee review process
|Idealware Criteria*||Idealware Rating
|93. Lets you easily see which requirements grantees have met, and which they have not.|
|94. Lets you define a default set of grant requirements and customise them for individual grantees.
Lets grantees submit progress report information through online data fields.
|95. Lets you store progress report information submitted by grantees in multiple data fields.|
|96. Can automatically email grantees to remind them about upcoming deadlines.|
|97. Lets grantees submit progress report information through online data fields.|
|98. Lets grantees view grant requirement deadlines online.|
|99. Emails to applicants can include information specific to the grant program in question.|
|100. Lets grantees submit progress report information through online data fields, which you can then summarise across grantees in reports.|
|101. Lets you create custom online progress report forms (for example, corresponding to different programs) without paying additional vendor fees.|
|102. Supports evaluation metrics based on user groups—i.e., you can summarise and report on data based on grantee’s programs, geographic location, or other criteria.|
|103. Data collection can branch based on type of grant.|