SmartyGrants provides tools to allow grantmakers to easily keep track of the available cash.
Budget management features that we know you'll love
- Track budgets and funding priorities across funding sources and/or financial years
- Easily ascertain how much budget has been allocated, and how much remains
- Use the Budget Overview function to pinpoint which applications are funded from which budgets
- Generate a snapshot report of all payments
- Suitable for single or multiple year grant programs
|Idealware Criteria*||Idealware Rating
|123. Lets you track either the amount awarded or the amount budgeted in a particular year.|
|124. Can split grants across more than one program for budgeting purposes.
Lets you use previous years’ budgets as a base and adjust them for current year.
|125. Lets you choose whether to track either the amount awarded or the amount budgeted in a particular year.|
|126. Can track budgets in hierarchically defined categories or program areas.|
|127. Lets administrators view the impact a particular grant will have on future year payouts with a “what if” type feature.
Lets you track interest repayments on program-related investments (possibly through customisation).