System Querying & Reporting
You, your grantees and your assessors put the data in – SmartyGrants helps you push it out, in whatever form you choose. Any authorised user can construct and generate the reports they need.
Reporting features that we know you'll love
- Flexible reporting across programs allows you to manage your reporting requirements to suit your own needs
- All information related to contacts and applications is accessible through the reporting system – extract any field from any form
- Create and reuse report templates
- Easily filter which applications are included in your reports. Filter applications based on
• Any response to any question on a form
• The round or stage they are in
• The program they are in
• The decision (declined, approved, undecided)
• Tasks assigned and whether they are complete or not
• Funding and payment information
• Contact information
- Report across your contacts
- Apply your own layouts and formatting to report templates, and upload them to run reports
|Idealware Criteria*||Idealware Rating
|128. Lets you run pre-packaged basic reports, upcoming payments, or the list of grants currently being reviewed.|
|129. Lets you search or filter to find a particular set of grants based on status, program, and cycle, and view pre-packaged reports based on this customised set of grants.|
|130. Lets you save reports that you create or modify.|
|131. Supports ad hoc reports, which can include nearly any field displayed to users, possibly by exporting data to Excel for formatting.|
|132. Virtually all system data— including the data entered into online applications, review forms, and grantee progress reports, if supported—can be included in reports.|
|133. Lets you quickly view favourite reports without navigating a much- larger set.
Can make small updates to standard reports.
|134. There is a process of running reports that is easy enough for casual users to run queries independently.|
|135. Supports ad hoc reports within the system, which can include custom data columns, datasets, sorting, grouping, logos, and headers.|
|136. Can make small updates to standard reports.|
|137. Reports can be set to automatically run and sent to individuals or groups.|
|138. Users can create their own multiple unique dashboards, or a vendor can do this for you.|
|139. Lets you quickly view favourite reports, and possibly queries and actions, without navigating a much larger set.|
|140. Lets you save ad hoc reports that you create or modify.|
|141. Lets you search the contents of file attachments.
Lets you drill down for more information on some or all reports.